Hello!Let’s kick of the new start of my blog with a recipe! I’m always craving about macaroons. Macaroons are my favorite food when I was a child and it still is. The texture the macaroons give and the sweetness is just wow. So, I made some and they’re freaking delicious so here I am sharing the recipe!
- 14 ounces or 400 grams of sweet shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of butter and brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 14 ounces of condensed milk
- Cream butter in bowl using a mixer or a fork.
- If the butter is creamed, mix in the brown sugar.
- Add the eggs and condensed milk in the mix and mix it until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the shredded coconut and mix it so the coconut is well distributed in the mixture.
- In a mold with paper cups, put 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each of the cups.
- Pre-heat oven at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Bake them for 20 to 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown.
These macaroons will make a perfect snack if you’re reading or studying. I hope you enjoy this recipe and I promise, more post will come this August!