It’s New Year’s Eve Eve in my country right now and it’s just a matter of days before 2017 comes.Before 2016 ends, I want to remember the events and things that I have loved and forget all the bad that has happened in this year (I need to forget a lot then) so I am this 2016 Round-up featuring all the things I have loved and obsessed.
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella A proof that this book is so freaking amazing is that I finished it in less than 10 hours. The whole book is so interesting and relatable. You’re thrown into Audrey’s mind and you can think and feel what she’s actually feeling. Check it out please, I beg you!
- Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Trilogy by Ransom Riggs I have read the whole series this month and I can definitely say this is my favorite series ever! It just so amazing! You’re thrown into another world, another history and it’s so interesting. The first book was amazing and mysterious because there were secrets and the second and third books were shocking because there are so many intense scenes and revelations.
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon This, by far, is the most amazing romance book. The characters are well-established. The story is just so simple yet it’s so special because it doesn’t need anything extravagant to make it good.
- Wonder by R.J Palacio I can’t believe this is Palacio’s first book becuase this is just great. It shows the importance of accepting yourself and friendship. The story balances the pathos with humor and the humor with pathos and it’s just amazing!
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman It’s been a long time since I read the book and I can still remember how great this is. The concept is just clever and this book will take your emotions on a roller coaster.
- Divergent Series by Veronica Roth I have read the whole series on March and I have loved it especially Insurgent and definitely Allegiant because even though Tris died (it’s not a spoiler anymore, everyone knows it!), I’m completely satisfied on how it end.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher This book is the first thriller book I’ve read in years and let me tell you that this is exactly thrilling. It’s just full of suspense and thrill because you don’t know what will happen next or what exactly will happen.
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider This is another romance novel. The story flow is smooth which makes it easier to read. The characters are also interesting. I would read it again the future.
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan This book is just full of surprises and it will leave you off guard. Things were a bit of a stretch but nonetheless, you should check it out!
- Looking for Alaska by John Green This is my favorite John Green book although I have only read two of them, this and The Fault In Our Stars (it’s not my fault my friend don’t borrow their John Green books!). I’m going straight to the point and say it’s great and you should check it out!
- Captain America: Civil War This is, by far, the most amazing Marvel movie I’ve ever. I’m saying by far because Marvel Phase Three is coming. The story was absolutely amazing and there were new character and the fight scenes were just amazing!
- Deadpool Another great movie from Marvel. It isn’t that much because this is just an introduction to the character but it’s still amazing and funny!
- Paper Towns I didn’t thought that I would like this movie. The story, for me, was a bit rushed and I totally understand but I still like it. The characters were so freaking interesting, like all of them, but they weren’t well-established that much.
- Me Before You This, for me, is amazing. The story was wonderful and the actors, especially Emilia Clarke (KHALEESI!), were amazing. This is also so emotional like you’re going on a roller coaster.
- Kubo and The Two Strings Oh my god, this is amazing. What can I expect? Paranorman, the same movie the animation company also did, was amazing, of course, this would also be amazing. The second act and especially the third act, was amazing!
- Fundamental of Caring This movie was just so sweet and funny. The story is simple yet amazing. There were some emotional parts which is just too emotional for me (I’m laughing out loud right now just by saying that)
- No Escape This is the most intense film I’ve watched. I was watching this with all of my classmates in the library and all of us were so tensed and most of us was screaming (I was screaming curses). I would totally watch it again.
- Game of Thrones GOT season 6 was one hell of a ride.The show was amazing and I’m obsessed with it. The characters are so bad-ass and the story was just amazing. And talk about season finale. The finale of Season 6 was amazing!
- Stranger Things This is another show I’m obsessed with. I usually respect other people’s perspective on things but if they say something bad about Stranger Things, I would be upset. The story is the best asset of this series because it’s amazing! I love this kind of shows where it’s so mysterious and suspenseful and then something big happens!
- Supergirl Season 2 of Supergirl is amazing! The character is given more depth and they’re introducing new characters which is amazing. The stunts and graphic are better. Everything was better. Supergirl developed a lot.
- The Flash I love this show especially this season since they introduce the Flashpoint story. There were lot of amazing story. They also introduced new villains which is super dope. They also revealed Kid Flash and Killer Forst one more time.
- Pretty Little Liars This show is one of my favorite. I’m just so engrossed with the mystery and suspense of the show. The recent season is just amazing and now they’re going to air the last season next year and I’m so sad. The story is definitely amazing, it’s great. You’ll be obsessed with it!
- Melanie Martinez
- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Zara Larsson
- The Chainsmokers
- Alessia Cara
- Taylor Swift
- Ain’t My Fault – Zara Larsson
- Never Forget You – Zara Larsson
- I Would Like – Zara Larsson
- All We Know – The Chainsmokers
- Setting Fires – The Chainsmokers
- Bad Things – Camila Cabello, Machine Gun Kelly
- Cry Baby – Melanie Martinez
- Dollhouse – Melanie Martinez
- Soap – Melanie Martinez
- Mrs. Potato Head – Melanie Martinez
- Four Pink Walls – Alessia Cara
- I’m Yours – Alessia Cara
- River of Tears – Alessia Cara
- Scars to Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Life Goes On – Fergie
- Rockabye – Clean Bandit
- Don’t Wanna Know – Maroon 5
- September Song – JP Cooper
- All My Friends – Snakeship
- Emotion and Emotion Side B by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Hamilton and The Hamilton Mixtape
- Know It All by Alessia Cara
- Crybaby by Melanie Martinez
- Badlands by Halsey
I hope you like that post and I will see you next year! Bye!