I’m officially fifteen and yes, if it’s not obvious enough, it’s my birthday! I’m kinda freaking out as I think being fifteen is a big deal. In commemoration of me being officially fifteen, here 15 things I learned in my fifteen years!
- Stop trying to please everyone and accept that not everyone will like you as a person.
- Don’t be afraid to say no.
- Apply the lessons you learn from your mistake in real life.
- Managing your time will make life easy.
- It’s okay to help people but sometimes these people will always depend on you so be cautious.
- Stand for what you believe in.
- Taking a break and procrastination isn’t the same thing.
- Take good care of things that you value.
- There are people who loves you and adore you. Your are not hated and alone.
- Life sucks but not all the time. It can be full of happiness too.
- If you want to improve, practice!
- Don’t be afraid to try something new.
- The only thing who’s trying to stop you for doing amazing things are your doubts.
- Things get better.
- Friends are always there when you need them.
My fifteen years were so eventful and I thank every single people who made it that way! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this short post. I’ll see you soon, bye!
Hey guys. You probably know because of my repetitive promotion but The Artistics is holding a member search. The Artistics is an online magazine/blog where we share our creative expertise on writing, photography and graphic design. If you want to join our team and help our goal to inspire others, click HERE to go to the blog and check the detail. The steps are not hard at all and this is a fair search, don’t worry!